Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Firefox 3.0 first day release will set record

The Firefox download of the day, hopefully will set the record for Guiness, as the most downloaded software in 24 hoursin the day of its release.
It is very easy just go to spreadfirefox.com and pledge. At the time of this writing the Philippines have 5958 entries. With the help of community sites, it is guaranteed that we will have more entries to come.
After giving your email you will be counted and will receive the date of its release, which is very very soon.

I've been using FireFox for quite sometime now,as a web designer, I always test my works in FireFox, another reason why I like FireFox is its web developer extensions which is very helpful in testing my site and making surfing the web a lot more fun.

No comments: